ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 11TH SEPTEMBER, 2021
OHs are reminded that the Club's AGM will be held at 11.30am on 11th September at The Victoria Hotel, Sidmouth, prior to the West Country Lunch.
Due to COVID restrictions it was not possible to hold the AGM last year and so it is particularly important that as many OHs as possible attend the AGM this year.
A copy of the Agenda is produced below and the Income and Expenditure Account for 2020/21 can be viewed on the 'About Us' page under 'The Club's Annual Accounts'.
If you are unable to attend but wish to comment or raise an item please notify the Club Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) by no later than 3rd September.
THE OLD HONITONIANS CLUB
Saturday 11th September, 2021 at 11.30am
At The Victoria Hotel, Sidmouth
- Presidents Welcome
- Minutes from 2020 AGM – no meeting held due to COVID restrictions
- Treasurer’s Report
- Review of Club’s activities in 2020/21
- 2021/22 Diary
- London Gathering 20th May,2022
- West Country lunch
- All Saints Day Memorial Service St. Paul, Honiton
- AGM Venue
- Committee Report
- St Michael’s Honiton – Removal of items – Reredos, altar rails, Bishops chair and organ
- Any other business
- Date and place of next meeting