Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Old Honitonians  Club Website

HomeHelpSearchLogin Register. Old Honitonians Club Website  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The Old Honitonians Golf Society (Read 3608 times)
Nigel Giles - Administrator
YaBB Administrator

The Boss!

Somerset
The Old Honitonians Golf Society
Aug 13th, 2014 at 10:50am

CoolPresident: Roddy Long
e-mail: roddy.long@googlemail.com      Tel. (Mobile): 07787 340498      Tel. (Home): 01483 421180

Hon. Sec. & Golf Contact: John Pagliero
e.mail: johnpagliero@gmail.com      Tel. (Mobile): 07703 221949      Tel: (Home): 01628 670123                                              

Hi everyone,

We currently have 52 members of our society. 
Some we hear from regularly, some we never hear from at all……………… 
Many play as often as they can and many others haven’t attended an OHGS day since records began…………….

Why……..we are not sure…?

Therefore, in an effort to make life easier, to contact those who want to be contacted and to ignore those that don’t, and above all to facilitate future communication, please may I ask all of you if you would be kind enough to advise me of your up-to-date contact details just as soon as you can:

a)      e-mail address

b)      Mobile telephone number

c)      Home telephone number

Please be safe in the knowledge that all of this information will be solely for the use of the OHGS (that is to say, Our President, me and any of the Match Managers) and will not find its way to anyone else, such as the tabloid press, the Police, GCHQ, your wife’s sister, etc……………….

Also, may I add that if anyone has any views on our current set-up and/or any ‘bright ideas’ or suggestions on how we might improve things in the future, we would love to know?

We currently have some ideas that we are working on and rest assured we shall keep you all well updated in due course.

John Pag.

Happy golfing

The Administrator.
WWW Staff 1984-95  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print